Sunday, February 27, 2011

Back from Hiatus

Hey folks,

I know, I know - it's been a long time since I've updated this blog. Too long, unfortunately. It was partially because I've been busy (what as surprise) and partially because I switched email accounts before remembering that my login to this blog is one of my older emails. I had to reactivate it to get back online.

There's a lot to talk about, namely how some cool stuff has happened to me since last June (more traveling, recovering from illness) and how I'm going to be going to college next fall - I don't know where, but it's going to be in the States. :) I won't be traveling as much anymore, but I plan on keeping this blog going as a record of my reactions to America. It's going to be interesting.

There's not much else to say. I've been working hard, writing hard, and now I'm going to be blogging hard again. I hope you guys keep reading.

Cheers,
Ari

No comments:

Post a Comment